updated service guidelines
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak - What you need to know when booking a service visit with Zenith Water
During these unprecedented times for our industry, businesses across New Zealand are making adjustments to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
We want to reassure you that Zenith Water is actively monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide you with our service.
The situation is changing day-by-day, and we are rigorously following the government guidance as it is released.
One of the ways identified to reduce the risk to both our staff and you is to review our face to face interactions.
- We are instructing our technicians to try wherever possible to maintain a reasonable distance (approximately 1-2 metres) from other people on-site;
- We have suspended the need for a signature on our electronic proof of service system;
- Our technicians have been equipped with hand sanitiser so that they can maintain our normal high standards of hygiene;
- We have enacted pro-active procedures should any of our Zenith Water employees report they are feeling unwell so they do not continue at work
This may mean it could take longer than normal to service your products, however, if you can allow us access outside of normal business hours and weekends please inform us when you request your service visit as we may be able to offer this to you, location dependant. This will also reduce any risk to our team and yours alike.
Your co-operation is appreciated when our team are attending:
- We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting contact with anyone at your location. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
- Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that have tested positive before we attend or make our technicians team member aware when they call ahead of the visit;
- Ensure you allow our technicians access to your restroom for hand washing and use of your sanitiser;
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change, for up to date information please visit https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
To book a service with Zenith Water's qualified water system experts click here