updated service guidelines
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak - What you need to know when booking a service visit with Zenith Water
During these unprecedented times for our industry, businesses across New Zealand are making adjustments to mitigate the impact of COVID-19.
We want to reassure you that Zenith Water is actively monitoring the situation on an ongoing basis and are taking steps so that we can continue to provide you with our service.
The situation is changing day-by-day, and we are rigorously following the government guidance as it is released.
The safety of our people and that of our clients is an important priority. Therefore, we have determined that only fully vaccinated Zenith Water Service Technicians will visit client premises.
Additionally, we are maintaining earlier steps identified to reduce the risk to both our people and yours during face-to-face interactions.
- We are instructing our technicians and service providers to maintain a minimum physical distance or 2 metres from all other people on-site;
- We have suspended the need for a signature on our electronic proof of service system;
- Our technicians have been equipped with masks and hand sanitiser so that they can maintain our normal high standards of hygiene;
- We have enacted pro-active procedures should any of our Zenith Water employees report they are feeling unwell, so they do not continue at work
Use of Subcontractors:
From time to time, and in particular, when outside of the greater Auckland area, Zenith Water outsources its service work to our network of approved 3rd party service providers. We are advising ALL sub-contractors who undertake work on the behalf of Zenith Heaters Ltd. That they should be fully vaccinated and that as a condition of entry onto all client premises, proof of their vaccination status will need to be available upon request.
Your co-operation is appreciated when our team are attending:
- We would appreciate your co-operation to ensure that we have access whilst limiting contact with anyone at your location. We will give you as much notice as possible in advance of a visit so that you can prepare.
- Please inform us if you become aware of any person(s) that have tested positive before we attend or make our technicians team member aware when they call ahead of the visit;
- Ensure you allow our technicians access to your restroom for hand washing and use of your sanitiser;
Please rest assured that we are constantly reviewing the situation and have continuity plans in place to support should the guidance change, for up to date information please visit https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
To book a service with Zenith Water's qualified water system experts click here
We thank you for your patience and support during this time.
Zenith Water Team
COVID-19 means the coronavirus disease of that name, as classified by the World Health Organisation on 11 February 2020, also known as COVID-19, coronavirus disease 2019, novel coronavirus, 2019-nCoV and SARS-CoV-2, and includes any variants of COVID designated by the World Health Organisation as Variants of Interest and Variants of Concern.
Fully vaccinated means the recommended number of doses (including booster doses, if applicable) of a vaccination against COVID-19 that the appropriate agency of the New Zealand Government recognises as appropriate to protect a person against COVID and mitigate the transmission of COVID between people.