Zenith HydroTap Arc 4in1 BAHA 160 Arc Mixer
Zenith HydroTap Design Range 4 in 1 Boiling, Ambient, Filtered drinking water plus Hot and Cold washing up water from two seperate taps. The appliance features a single under bench command centre including full colour interactive touch screen display with pin code protection, boiling water safety mode, 3 energy saving modes including sensor activated "sleep when its dark" and 0.2 micron water filtration.
- Manufacturing Code
- Disability Options
- Boiling Cups per hour
- Zenith HydroTap Design Range ARC Tap (Chrome)
- Water Pressure
- Min 250kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- "12.7mm BSP "
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Integrated 500kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 1.9kW 220-240V 50/ 60Hz
- Booster Power Rating
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10Amp GPO
- H333mm x W280mm x D313mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM
- Wels Rating
- 5 Star, 5.5 Litres
- 5 years (appliance warranty 36 months plus additional 24 months tank warranty)
Installation Requirements"1. Installation and connection of your Zenith HydroTap must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroTap is air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. If you live in a hard water area, we recommend installation of a Zenith scale filtration kit.
6. Installation by Zenith Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call 0800 558 055 or through www.zentihwater.co.nz