- Information on how to enter form part of the terms and conditions of entry. The promoter is: Micromex Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 14 003 179 440) of 10/1 Bounty Close, Tuggerah, NSW 2259
- The competition commences on 16/04/2015 at 11:01 and finishes on 24/04/2015 at 23:59. All times noted are ‘local time’ at the premises of the Promoter.
- To enter participants must complete a phone survey and answer the question in 25 words or less “why you love your Zenith Hydro Tap?” All entrants must submit ONLY their own original answers. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be ineligible. Incomplete, misdirected or illegible entries will be ineligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Entry is open to recruited participants only over 18 years, as of the date of entry. Employees and their immediate families of the promoter and clients’ Paradigm Shift Research and their associated agencies and companies associated with the promotion are also ineligible.
- The entries will be judged by Micromex and their associated agencies, and ONE winner will be chosen on 28/04/2014 from 11:00.
- Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Prizes cannot be transferred. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- All winners will be notified by mail and phone and be posted on this website.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Prize and value is as follows: One winner will receive a $500 Coles Myer Gift Voucher or credit which can be used towards $500 worth of Zenith Service filter/Co2 change) - as chosen by the winner at the time they are contacted. The Voucher or credit must be used in full within 12 months of being awarded and is subject to separate conditions of use. If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner to claim fulfillment of the promotional prize that winner will forfeit the prize in its entirety and it shall be awarded to the next runner up in the promotion. The Promoter will not be liable for a winner who cannot be contacted and therefore forfeits their prize and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event a winner does not take the prize by the time and in the manner stipulated, the entire prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu.
- The winners release the promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the trip or any other aspect of the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
Micromex Systems Pty Ltd (ABN 14 003 179 440), respects your privacy. We will only use the information you provide for our research purposes and the purposes of conducting this game of skill competition. Your contact details were provided to us by Zip Heaters (AUST) Pty Ltd (ABN 46 000 578 727) and we understand you have given your consent to disclose this information to us for social or market research purposes. If you wish to withdraw this consent, you may do so by contacting Zip Heaters (AUST) Pty Ltd (ABN 46 000 578 727) directly.
We will not disclose any identifiable research information to any other third party other than our clients Paradigm Shift Research for a purpose other than conducting our research and the game of skill competition, unless we have your express prior consent or are required to do so by an Australian law.
Information we collect from you is routinely de-identified and/or destroyed. However, until such time, you have the right to access any information we hold about you. You may also request at any time to have any information we hold about you de-identified or destroyed.