ZENITH HydroChill™ HCF090
The new Zenith HydroChill is the answer to supporting staff and customers’ wellbeing through healthy hydration. Embrace the refill revolution and reduce environmental impact, without sacrificing time or convenience. Delivering up to 90 litres of filtered, chilled, ambient or sparkling water per hour, HydroChill is the perfect solution for corporate and commercial use, where high volumes of drinking water are needed straight from the tap.
- Manufacturing Code
- Ambient Litres per hour
- Chilled Litres per hour
- NSF certified 0.2 micron water filtration
- 350kPa pressure limiting valve and double non-return valve
- Re-fillable 2.0kg food grade CO² Cylinder
- Simple installation
- 2 Lever Chrome high flow bottle filling tap
- Water Pressure
- Min 172kPa - Max 700kPa
- Water Connection
- 12.7mm BSP
- Water Supply Requirements
- Water Valves
- Supplied with a 350kPa Pressure limiting valve and Dual Check Valve
- Power Rating
- 230V 50/60Hz
- Power Supply
- 1 x 10Amp GPO
- H 610mm x W417mm x D335mm
- Product Approvals
- WaterMark, CE, RCM, ARC
- Comprehensive 12 Months parts and labour warranty
Installation Requirements1. Installation and connection of your Zenith HydroChill must be carried out by a qualified person, observing national and local regulations.
2. You will require suitable mains electrical and drinking water connections, plus waste water drainage all within 1.5 metres of the product.
3. HydroChill products are air-cooled so discrete cabinetry cut-outs are required for ventilation.
4. Installation on most bench tops is straightforward however some stone bench tops may require a specialised cutting service.
5. Installation by Zenith Professional Service can be arranged with a phone call or through www.zenithwater.co.nz
- Installation Detail